From: Poletti, Don [mailto:don.poletti@comverse-in.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2000 4:08 PM
To: gnome-list@gnome.org
Subject: Re: gmc

I find it very disturbing that gmc runs just to have
desktop icons. This seems like a terrible waste of
resources when most of the time I never use the icons.

I'm sure most users don't realize gmc is running since
it doesn't show up in the task list.

How much memory does gmc use?

--
        FAQ: Frequently-Asked Questions at http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq