Re: Exception-Handling in C

I urge anyone at all whom is interested in writing robust
object-oriented code in C to take a serious look at the following web
page:

http://home.rochester.rr.com/bigbyofrocny/GEF/GEF.html
http://www.eiffel.com

Under the latter site, you'll have to select the following:

Papers/Design by Contract: Building bug free object-oriented software.

Read it and enjoy! I modelled GEF after this document. It has all of the
facilities that this document encourages, plus a few nifty
optimizations/features that one can disable/enable at runtime.

Have a try!

-Bruce