sound - bonobo - gb?

Hello Jason / All,

If anyone else is looking for the 'gb' or 'bonobo' sources: please see below,
thanks to Jason for his help!

I have some problems compiling GNOME sources, though:

* the bonobo sources don't compile, because a library 'libbonobo.a' isn't
found? Why is the command '-lbonobo' in the
Makefile, if it is the library 'bonobo' that I' m trying to compile?

* when I use the latest audiofile src file (0_1_9), its libraries can't be
found by the 'esound' sources, although they clearly are there (in
/opt/gnome/lib), no matter which .configure options I use. When I use the 0_1_7
version of 'audiofile, though, the 'esound' sources do find the audiofile
libraries (in the same location). But then the 'controlcenter' sources can't
find the libraries from 'esound'?

Is there possibly something wrong with the configuration files for the latest
src files?
Or am I the only one with this kind of problems?

greetings, Danny.