gnome and window maker

Dermot Musgrove wrote:

> Toralf Lund wrote:
> >
> > Yet another question related to glade:
> >
> > Is there anybody out there who has anyone successfully built perl code
> > using glade? I have experimented a bit with this now, and while the code
> > generated looks very promising, I can't actually get my application up
> > and running. The first problem I got was that gnome.pm couldn't be
> > found. This problem was quite easily solved, I simply created a symbolic
> > link from gnome.pm to Gnome.pm in the appropriate perllib directory (I
> The correct module is Gnome.pm (capital G) and that is what my module
> expects to find and what it generates in the modules. If Glade-Perl is
> looking for gnome.pm then it is badly wrong, please email me directly.
>
> If you have gnome.pm on your system (lcase g) you have a problem.
> AFAIK Gtk-Perl has always generated Gnome.pm but the latest version
> (0.7002) definitely does. If this is the case, did you ever move it by
> hand rather than make install?
>
> > hate having to do hacks like this, though), but I am still unable to
suppose your .xsession has one line as:
gnome-session
you define in the control center wmaker as window manager
with 4 workspaces.
You disabled the save session of wmaker.

Now, you save the gnome session with different local applications
on differents workspace.

The next time you log in, gnome relaunch every application
but all in the same workspace.

wmaker by itself knows how to replace the applications in their
respective workspace.

I would appreciate any information.

JRC

--
Nur der kleine Geist hält Ordnung, das Genie beherrscht das Chaos.
Seuls les petits esprits aiment l'ordre, le génie maitrîse le chaos.