Re: Request: Test suite for EFS.

> I still think that a "newbie (who just wants to have a document)" would
> not be useing the command line to do his/her copying. They would be useing
> gmc or nautilus. The guru's would be the only ones to be doing that
> command line copying, and they could grasp the concept. Most windows users
> never touch DOS, so why do you think the newbie gnome users would touch
> the console?

Trust me this is absolutly NOT true.  I teach Linux at a local
College and run the local users group.  Many new users are astounded
at the power of the command line and fall into it right away.  The
reason most windows users don't touch DOS is two fold.

Most people teaching windows don't understand DOS and couldn't type a
command if their life depended on it.  I see it every day.

DOS command line is nothing like unix.  There is almost no point
in learning it.  Try renaming all your *.com files to *.bat files
with a graphical file manager.

--
George Farris - VE7FRG
George@gmsys.com