Re: Request: Test suite for EFS.

I dont know if they would be willing to do that, but,
I sure as hell know that they would be much more aposed to implementing
and useing efs. Getting agreement between gnome and kde is hard enough
without adding added difficulty. It is much easier to add that directory
support to the kde file manager then it would to add efs support. And, it
would also be easier to port the directory code to other platforms for
reading of gnome's files. Implementing efs under windows for example would
take alot longer and would be alot uglier then useing standard preexisting
xml parsers.