Re: Request: Test suite for EFS.

I still think that a "newbie (who just wants to have a document)" would
not be useing the command line to do his/her copying. They would be useing
gmc or nautilus. The guru's would be the only ones to be doing that
command line copying, and they could grasp the concept. Most windows users
never touch DOS, so why do you think the newbie gnome users would touch
the console?