Re: bud-buddy 0.7 released

"Kenneth Christiansen" <kenneth@ripen.dk> writes:

> > There might be another release in the next couple of days with some new
> > features.
>
> What about supporting redhat's bugzilla

bugzilla (from what I had looked into) is a bit more involved than
debian BTS... with the http cookies and what not.  It would definitely
be nice, but it isn't something that I can put enough time into right now.

Besides, their web interface isn't as bad as the 'gnome-bug' script that
we had :)

Jacob
--
"Fun is the one thing that money can't buy" -- Lennon/McCartney