Re: Which editor for C/C++ programming, and more...

<snip>

> Also, it takes up a lot of extra disk space on your disk if you're
> storing all your binaries with debugging symbols.

The size of hard drives today make this a moot point though, it takes more
time to strip all the binaries on your box than you gain drive space.
Unless you are really hurting for space, I wouldn't worry about stripping
anything.

Plus, you never know when a binary may start segfaulting, and if you've
stripped it, gdb isn't going to help you in submitting a bug report or fix
a problem.