Re: Which editor for C/C++ programming, and more...

Well hi Germano!;)

You may want to take a look at gvim, which comes with thte VI text editor,
although it may not suit you, as it can be rather confusing for the
beginner.  When you get the hang of it, you will see why we are religous
about our text editors;)

As for strip, someone can probably give you more info than me, but to the
best of my understanding, strip removes alot of debugging information from
your executables.  I'm sure theres more to it than that, but unless you
are really really space conscious about your executables, I wouldn't
worry about it.

Cory Watson
Systems Administrator
midtnn.net