Re: Which editor for C/C++ programming, and more...

Disclaimer:  I'll intercede now and express my concern that this post was
not meant to start a text editor war;)  To each his own;)

Oh, while I being totally off-topic, why don't you guys make the next
Gnome conference somewhere I can go, that or Miguel can come get me;)

Cory Watson
Systems Administrator
midtnn.net