Re: Request: Test suite for EFS.

Hans Erik Martino Hansen <martino@daimi.au.dk> writes:
> However there are benefits of storing the components one by one.
>
> * if there are many large components it may be slow to save after a
>   small change, an example would be a large high resolution DTP
>   document

Also, a few others:

* Less vulnerable to damage, since it could only corrupt one component
  at a time.

* Ease of sharing components between documents, with autoupdate.

* Ease of operating on components with other standard tools.

267 days, 21 hours, 33 minutes, 0 till we run away.
One family builds a wall, two families enjoy it.