Re: Request: Test suite for EFS.
- From: Alan Shutko <ats acm org>
- To: gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Request: Test suite for EFS.
- Date: 17 Feb 2000 13:03:15 -0500
Hans Erik Martino Hansen <email@example.com> writes:
> However there are benefits of storing the components one by one.
> * if there are many large components it may be slow to save after a
> small change, an example would be a large high resolution DTP
Also, a few others:
* Less vulnerable to damage, since it could only corrupt one component
at a time.
* Ease of sharing components between documents, with autoupdate.
* Ease of operating on components with other standard tools.
Alan Shutko <firstname.lastname@example.org> - In a variety of flavors!
267 days, 21 hours, 33 minutes, 0 till we run away.
One family builds a wall, two families enjoy it.
] [Thread Prev