Re: Request: Test suite for EFS.

> This is obviously pseudo-code and not usable directly.  But the main
> problem that it brings up is getting the MIME type of the embedded
> streams.  I think we have to add a get_mime_type() method to
> PersistStream.  We at least need to be able to detect if the stream is
> going to send us back XML, so that we can just drop it in-place
> instead of base64 encoding it, or whatever.

The fact that OLE2 just stores the class id in the stream happens to
be a nice side effect.  The stream can be anything (XML binary, SS).

But XML still does not provide a file-system-inside-a-file
abstraction, or if it does, it does it in the most inneficiently mode
that someone could think of.

XML might be cute, but how does an image look in XML?  Not very
XML-ish if you ask me.  It looks base64-ish to me.

Miguel.