Request: Test suite for EFS.

Hello guys,

   We do have a nice embeddable file system in Bonobo written by
Dietmar.  This nice file-system-in-a-file is good, but it has not been
tested in the real world.

   Before I attempt a switch over to this file system as the native
format for Gnumeric, I would like to see this file system stressed.

   I am looking for someone that would be interested in writing a
test-suite for libefs, and stress-test it.  One possible idea would be
to use libefs as the storage backend for say the Universal NFS
implementation.

   Then we could loopback mount the file as an NFS file handle, and we
could run bonny and other file system stressing benchmakrs on top of
it.

   Anyone interested?

best wishes,
Miguel.