Re: Request: Test suite for EFS.

On Mon, Feb 14, 2000 at 01:19:30PM -0600, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> Hello guys,
>
>    We do have a nice embeddable file system in Bonobo written by
> Dietmar.  This nice file-system-in-a-file is good, but it has not been
> tested in the real world.
>
>    Before I attempt a switch over to this file system as the native
> format for Gnumeric, I would like to see this file system stressed.

  Is that the end of the XML format ?
How are you gonna reuse your filesystem embedded in a file 10 years from
now when you will look at your precious data on a CDROM but without a running
copy of Gnumeric ?

Daniel, concerned ...

--
Daniel.Veillard@w3.org | W3C, INRIA Rhone-Alpes  | Today's Bookmarks :
Tel: +33 476 615 257  | 655, avenue de l'Europe | Linux XML libxml WWW