Re: Request: Test suite for EFS.

<DELURK>
I may just be talking out of my bum ;) however,

Why doesn't everyone work out an interface to
this compound document format library (which i think everyone could agree on)

Then the two (maybe more) camps can make
seperate implementation and then the performance can be compared.

I will now put my pants back on.
</DELURK>

--
Krzysztof Kamieniecki