Re: Request: Test suite for EFS.

> I think the next generation of smart XML tools is much more important
> to support than legacy Microsoft tools. Let's design data formats for
> tomorrow's universe, not today.

Your phrase, although it sounds very catchy it ignores reality.

Example: OS of the future: Plan9.  OS of today: Unix.

Did Plan9 ever have a chance?  What about BeOS?  The Hurd?

I can go on and on over failed "visionary" systems.  Lets stay factual
here, and leave emotions out of the discussion on whether XML is the
right format for compound documents.

Miguel.