Re: Request: Test suite for EFS.
- From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel gnu org>
- To: Daniel Veillard w3 org
- CC: nat helixcode com, Daniel Veillard w3 org, gnome-components-list gnome org, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Request: Test suite for EFS.
- Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 08:17:59 -0600
> I did send mail to Miguel about how namaspaces should be used in bonobo
> to switch/detect compound in document serialized in XML. This was requiring
> registering the XML namespace URL for each application and make sure
> that all serialization would declare the namespace, and build XML analizers
> in a way flexible enought to skip element not in your "own" namespace.
> Seems I didn't get heard, too bad.
You did get heard. And this is a good thing that we might support for
But how do you address standard naming schemes with the XML file
format, for things like "Summary/Author" in a way that is consistent
across applications. How can we standarize this?
How can I quickly scan information? How can I pull an image from
another XML file without having to load the entire XML file into
(Consider embedding an image which is inside a document into a
spreadsheet without activating the document component)
] [Thread Prev