libpanel_applet.so.0 missing??

Hey all,

I just grabbed a copy of the 1.1.3 release of gnome-core/applets, and I
appear to have a problem. I used the enclosed spec file to make RPMs,
and these seemed to create and install fine.

Problem: when I've come to install the new(est) gnome-pilot RPMS
(0.1.48-2), I get

rpm -Uvh gnome-pilot-*
error: failed dependencies:
        libpanel_applet.so.0 is needed by gnome-pilot-0.1.48-2

A quick search reveals:

(marcus@fatmike)-(02:29:03 Wed Feb 16)-(marcus)
$ ls -l /usr/lib/libpanel_applet.so.0
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     root           24 Feb 16 02:19
/usr/lib/libpanel_applet.so.0 -> libpanel_applet.so.0.0.1

and

(marcus@fatmike)-(02:29:08 Wed Feb 16)-(marcus)
$ rpm -qf /usr/lib/libpanel_applet.so.0
gnome-core-1.1.3-1

so it appears everything has gone in OK. This error also appears with
gnomeicu-0.90-1 RPM as well.

Any suggestions on what I can do, or what is wrong?? I guess I could
--nodeps it, but this surely isn't the solution. I didn't notice this
error on the gnome-core 1.1.1/1.1.2 releases cos I guess I didn't
install anything when I was using them

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Marcus