Donations to gnome

Hello,

A couple of months ago LinuxPorts.Com was approached by a printer to help
them market Linux and other OpenSource Technology books. One of these
first books that we considered was a KDE series.

As we continued more and more people requested Gnome books, as we have now
released our first two books:

Developing Linux Applications: KDE Edition
Administrating Linux: The Basics

We would like to consider the Gnome documentation. The first book we would
like to publish is:

Developing Linux Applications: Gnome Edition

This book would include all developer information from the GDP and a CD
containing software, and possible GLADE.

The largest question would be, would anyone be interested in this book?

I believe that the very unique thing about this project is the support we
are giving back to the community, money to be exact. Please see
http://www.linuxports.com/FAQ.lxp for more information.

For general information please visit http://www.linuxports.com/ .

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake