Re: Modest idea

"Jérôme Marant" wrote:

> >       What we need is Macromedia Director.

I know nothing of game programming, primarily a web developer, but do
have 15 years C experience.  So, would be possible to use something like
one of the Quake game engines?  Didn't they make them available?  Really
trying to think out of the box here, but I may have fallen off the
edge...

Certainly much of the necessary graphics would be done with GIMP?

--
Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric@denali.atlnet.com

I'm afraid there will be more problems with W2K then there were with
Y2K...