icon size a bit too large.

Markus (et all),
I've been looking at all the nice icons and they are quite nice.  However,
(you know this as coming :-) I find a lot of wasted space between the
alpha channeled extra space and the icon name.  It looks odd (to me) to
see a great looking icon and then several centimeters down the name of the
icon.  Is there a way to modify the icons without compromising the
standards that have been placed on them?  This will especially be an issue
when you want to use these icons on a laptop.

	sri