Re: Gnome 1.1.2: Another bonehead's report

On Fri, Feb 04, 2000 at 04:39:41PM -0600, James M. Cape wrote:
> > Umm, earlier in this thread it was stated that you can now dock KDE thingies
> > in the GNOME panel.
>
> Well, the real deal is that KDE apps which use the KDE Status Dock will
> also work in the GNOME Status Dock. This a different from panel applets.

Is the kppp a kde panel applet?  I have not looked at their protocol, but if
it's feasible it would be nice to support those as well.  The status dock
stuff is done in a very weird way so if their applets are done any weirder it
might be hard to accomplish, though I think I now have sort of figured out
how "they do things"

George