Re: Gnome 1.1.2: Another bonehead's report

Heh, folks, naive users can and SHOULD expect that applications should
be able to dock in either a KDE or Gnome panel.

Sounds like grist for the mill in the wm-spec list if it isn't already
covered.  While I've looked at the spec a bit, I can't say I'm expert,
and don't remember if the upcoming spec covers this case.

Let us not make Gnome vs. KDE a war with your grandmother losing: she
won't care that your technology is "better": she'll just want things
to work.

We are stronger together than apart.
					- Jim Gettys

--