RE: cursor automatically changes desktop

Howdi Ben

Okay I also had the same probelm a while back when I first installed
gnome....heres
what you do to get rid of it....

Click on the Gnome configuration tool icon (should be in the bottom bar) if
not
select settings from the so called start menu (I hate using windows terms)
tehn select settings
and Gnome control center

from the desktop section select windows manager...... here there should be a
couple of windows managers
listed. Click on the button run configuration for Enlightenment...
from the next screen on the left menu select desktops.... now this gives you
size of virtual screen.... this
can be set to width 1 height 1 which will give you only one screen and stop
yours from bouncing to another..
if however you want to add screens you will see there is a max of 8x8....

Hope this helps

Chris Grigor