Dia screenshots

Greetings,
   Let me briefly introduce myself.  My name is Kevin Breit, and I am a
member of the GDP (sounds like an AA meeting).  I am the maintainer of the
Dia documentation, which is just starting to come to its own (accessable only
through CVS).
   I feel that the documentation has matured enough where it's about ready to
get screenshots integrated.  I am not sure where to put screenshots, so I ask
that if you want to contribute shots, please find places where you'd like to
see a screenshot.  Send me the screenshot with what chapter it belongs in and
what sentences border the screenshot.  Send all this to
battery841 mediaone net   In the SGML source, you will be credited for your
contributions.  The documentation (in HTML format) will be up at
http://battery841.myip.org/dia-manual/ .  That is one of my many systems on
my line and power.  I have a crappy power company and crappy hardware, so I
can't guarantee uptime.  If you can't access it through that, just email me
and I'll send you the HTML in a friendly tarball.
   GDP requests that all screenshots be taken with the microGUI theme with
Sawfish and the default GTK+ theme for consistency.  We also ask that you
send in .png format.
   I can't guarantee that your shot will be included, as only a few can be
included in the documentation to keep size down.  I appologize if yours isn't
included.  But I'll try to get as many in as I can.
   I am also (one of) the first to write a Quickstart (experimental idea)
into documentation.  Please read it.  For that section, I am looking for some
especially cool (maybe a really complex network diagram :) diagrams to post.
Please either take a screenshot (follow the themeing requirements) or export
to png and send to me that way.  Heck, even if you want, send me the whole
diagram file and I'll do it, your choice.
   I wanted to offer this opportunity as a way that people can be the first
on their block to have their computer in a manual.  It'll make this a lot
more fun for a lot of people (especially the contributors).
   As a closing note, I can always use more people to document the program.
All I ask is that you're willing to write in SGML.  If you'd like to learn
SGML, the GDP has a ton of friendly people that are knowledgeable and willing
to help.  Just join #docs on irc.gnome.org and ask.  I'm mrproper/shag2dpe if
you're interested in contacting me on IRC.
   Thanks for your help.  I wish everyone had a wonderful Hanukah, X-Mas, or
whatever your religon celebrates.  I also hope everyone has a _great_ New
Year.  Have fun and be safe!
Regards,
Kevin Breit
--
"Curiously enough, the dolphins had long known of the impending destruction
of the planet Earth and had made many attempts to alert mankind to the danger;