Fix size for Netscape

Hi,

Since sometime, my Netscape opens with a fix size (very huge, this is a
extract from my "preferences.js" file:
user_pref("browser.win_height", 923);
user_pref("browser.win_width", 751);).  This happens all the time.

I thought that the problem was related with the 'prefences.js" file in
the .netscape directory, but it is not the case (I modify the file,
erase it).  I think that the problem is related with gnome (I use
gnome).  With KDE, it is correct.. With any windows manager with my
regular user, I have my problem.  With root, it is fine.

I did some research within the ".gnome???" directories and did some
grep, but I did not find anything.

Do you have any idea to solve this problem ?  In which file that I could
find this type of information ?

Thank you very much and have a nice holidays !

Gabriel Gagnon