Problem fixed: Gnome and Internet...

Well, thanks everyone for the help - I finally got my modem working. I
had to use wvdial first, and then run rp3. Anyways, glad to be back with
you guys.

But......

MORE PROBLEMS!!!! he he. I can't install AbiWord 7.12, because it says I
don't have libgal installed, of which I do. Also, I downloaded Aqua2
theme for Sawfish, and installed it - but I but an error when I try to
activate it: Bad argument.

Otherwise, everything is perfect! I love GNOME. I can't wait till Red
Carpet and Evolution are complete - I will be in heaven.

Thanks again everyone!

MwWizard