Re: helix-update doesn't seem to use usermode on RH 7.0

Hi, I've noticed this also on my Mandrake 7.2 distro. It's a right pain!
Why can't it just ask you to type in the root password? Is that what it USE
to do? (I'm new to this wonderful world of Linux) CAN WE HAVE A FIX,  P L E
A S E ! !

BEST REGARDS EVERYONE,
ED.