nautilus queries

I know this is not the nautilus list but as I can't subscribe to the
mnautilus specific list I will ask anyway

I have compiled nautilus from cvs and most things seem to work

One major exception seems to be html viewer - as in there is not one

In control panel I have in the list of views for html the following

EBrowser Control
HTML Editor control
HTML Editor Component

owever whenever I view a html file (including help files) the only
choice I get is plain text, which by the way is turned off in control
panel