nautilus queries

  I know this is not the nautilus list but as I can't subscribe to the
  mnautilus specific list I will ask anyway

  I have compiled nautilus from cvs and most things seem to work

  One major exception seems to be html viewer - as in there is not one

  In control panel I have in the list of views for html the following

  EBrowser Control
  HTML Editor control
  HTML Editor Component

  However whenever I view a html file (including help files) the only
  choice I get is plain text, which by the way is turned off in control
  panel