SuSE 7.0 and Helixcode libjpeg issues

Hi

I have recently changed from SuSE 6.4 to SuSE 7.0 and (reinstall from
scratch). I have installed Helixcode gnome and its up to date as of
today. In the main its fine but there is a problem with all the graphics
packages such as eog and the Gimp in that they seem to be linkled
against libjpeg.so.61 and SuSE 7.0 ships woth libjpeg.so.62. I have
tried creatning a link between libjpeg.so.61 and 62 but this hasn't
helped at all (bar the fact that Sawfish will now start up) eog still
will not start and Gimp wont load any jpegs.

Has anyone else seen this problem ?

Thanks

Pat