zero padding a spin button?

I've been playing around with Glade and PyGnome a bit and was working on a
time entry box using spin buttons.  The problem I'm running into with this
is that spin buttons seem not to be able to be zero-padded, so I'm
wondering how to do this with Glade.  I can get 1:2:3 pretty easily, but I
want it to be more like 1:02:03..  Is this where I use the custom widget?
This is my first Glade project and I'm not exactly sure how to do this, or
how it relates to Python (which I'm also still a bit new to..)

If I have to, I can use a combo box, but that'll just suck from a UI point
of view.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd debian org>               GnuPG key 1024D/DCF9DAB3

"This is the element_data structure for elements whose *element_type =
FORM_TYPE_SELECT_ONE, FORM_TYPE_SELECT_MULT. */ /* * nesting deeper
and deeper, harder and harder, go, go, oh, OH, OHHHHH!! * Sorry, got
carried away there. */ struct lo_FormElementOptionData_struct."
        -- Mozilla source code