Re: Language proposal

Why not, I think though that if we are to use a little common sense as
Dan suggests not only would we delete the messages we don't understant,
but people would post in english if they know the language, why limit
yourself to the french (or any other language) speaking minority?

Of course I understand that the french would rather sink boats if far
off lands, and nuke the clean blue pacific than talk common sense with
the english speaking world, but thats for another time and place...