Re: [Evolution] Something horribly wrong with evolution and 2.4 kernel.

> Start time from icon click under 2.4 - 30 to 35 seconds
> Start time from icon click under 2.2 - 5 to 9 seconds
> Hitting reply button under 2.4 - 11 seconds for window to open
> Hitting reply button under 2.2 - 2 seconds for window to open

well I don't know about evolution perse..but I can tell you that overall
i'm finding
gnome terribly slow at the moment at least with 2.4.0-test9...

gmc takes like a solid 5 seconds to load..gnorpm sometimes takes 10
seconds...can't explain but other times it loads immediately....very

I upgraded to test9 due to something I was told about this part. kernels
ability to do sound better..??

otherwise would someone suggest DE-grading LOL etc.etc.

thanks
lee