Re: Language proposal

 | > Since the default language on the list seems to be English, perhaps a way
 | > could be agreed upon to post non-English messages without confusing those
 | > who cannot/will not handle "furrin' languages." How about putting the
 | > language of the post in the Subject title, e.g. "ma configuration exacte
 | > (fr -- pour les gens qui ne pigent pas, c-a-d les anglophones)". This way
 | > no one's brains will hurt, and no one will confuse ignorance with fascism.
 | >
 | > On the other hand, we could use a little common sense and just delete what
 | > we don't understand, right?

Right!  Why not allow everyone to speak whatever language they want to on the
list?  If no one else understands it, then it's highly unlikely they will get a
reply.  If I see a message in a foreign language (or with random bytes instead
of ASCII chars for the subject) I delete it since I can't understand it anyways.
 No problems or headaches here.

 | > Cheers,
 | >
 | > Dan.

:-)