Re: Screensaver wont let me login

Pat -

I think this is a pam problem - check /etc/pam.d for an xscreensaver entry. If one exists, just cat /etc/pam.d/xscreensaver (it's a short text file). It will reference a pam library or something. If it's not on your machine, you need to install the pam rpm (I think it's in the security section).

Let me know if that helps or if you need more info.

- Steve