[Helix GNOME] Installation/Downloading Errors

I am running RHL 6.1.

I just tried to twice install Helix GNOME, but, twice crashed with
the same errors. The three same errors.

I followed the instructions at the Helixcode site. As the install
extracts and runs installer-latest-intel.gz it crashes with two errors,
which are left on the Gnome terminal. BTW, I'm using Gnome Terminal
1.0.39. Then I get a 3rd error, a segmentation fault dialog box.

Here's the term output:

go-gnome: 1.5.2 (Tue Aug 29 17:44:58 EDT 2000)

Welcome to the Helix GNOME pre-installer.

This script is meant to make installing GNOME as easy as
possible.  Just read the text below, hit ENTER, and you're
on your way.

Helix GNOME ships with no warranty whatsoever, without
even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a
particular purpose. The author and Helix Code, Inc take no
responsibility for the consequences of running this script.

Please send any questions to distribution@helixcode.com.

To install Helix GNOME now, hit ENTER.

To cancel, hit Control-C.

==> Extracting snarf...done.

Ok, first I'm going to grab the Helix GNOME installation program.
I just need you to select a mirror site from the following list.
Try to select a site which is near to you geographically.

1.  Helix Code, Inc.		 Ubiquitous (Akamaized)
2.  Eazel, Inc.			 Palo Alto, CA, USA
3.  RPM Find			 Cambridge, MA, USA

Type the number of your preferred mirror here: 1
==> Fetching the main installation program; please be patient...
http://a1220.g.akamai.net/7/1220/1405/20000829000000/spidermonkey.helixcode.com/installer-latest-intel.gz (2158K)
/var/cache/helix-install  [########################]    2158K |    2.43K/s
2210456 bytes transferred in 888.64 sec (2.43k/sec)
done.
Installer extracted into /var/cache/helix-install/installer.
Running with argumengs:

Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library

gtkhtml-WARNING **: Couldn't find keybinding file -- /gnome/share/gtkhtml/keybindingsrc.emacs

Is this typical?

   John

--
John Bacalle