Re: How to suppress the annoying warning message for gmc??

I don't know too much about what is possible as far as programming, but the
current warning requires the user to press the "Ok" button to get the warning
to go away.  Is it possible  to make it where a pop-up comes up saying "You
shouldn't do this..." but then that pop-up dies off on its own after 10-20
seconds?  That way the warning still comes up to satisfy people that feel
users need to be reminded, but it requires no action on the part of people who
know they shouldn't be doing it, but decide to proceed on anyways.

I'm just guessing, but it seems to me that the people who get annoyed by it
aren't annoyed that it pops up, but that it requires action (however trivial)
on their part to get it to go away.  If it just timed out on its own, they
could log in as root and continue on their merry way destroying their system
without warning!