RE: Modem lights Applet

You haven't given anywhere near enough information here.  What operating
environment are you using?  What version of GNOME?  What version of PPP?
I'd offer suggestions on how to fix that, but I don't know anything about
modems, sorry.  Send that information to the list, and maybe somebody can
help you out.
	Greg