Searchable archive of this mailing list? Gnumeric won't start.

Is there a way to search the archives of this mailing list?  I'm sure
the problems that I'm having have been answered already, but I can't
find any kind of search mechanism on the gnome mailing list page.  All I
see are messages grouped by month.  I have no desire to go clicking on
every single message to see if my questions have already been answered.

Since I'm here, I'll ask this one as well.  I can't get gnumeric to
start on Solaris.  I've compiled it and installed it, but I get this
message when I try to start it:

=====================================
Gnumeric failed to find a suitable default font.
Please verify your gnome-print installation.
Your fontmap file does not have a valid entry for Helvetica.
etc, etc.
=====================================

In fact, my fontmap file doesn't have anything in it at all.  Here it
is:

[ginn@coronado {593} gnome-print]$ more ~/gnu-tools/share/fonts/fontmap
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<fontmap/>

Is there a font package that needs to be installed with gnumeric?

Thanks,
Aaron Ginn

--
Aaron J. Ginn                     Motorola SPS
Phone: (480) 814-4463             SemiCustom Solutions