gdm and X-windows problem

Hello,

I use X-Win on my PC to connect to several computers running
Red Hat 6.2.  I have gdm configured to let me log on using XDMCP
query.  Everything works fine, except when I try to use the
"2" key on my keyboard.  It performs an erase operation instead
of inserting the number 2.

I tried switching to xdm, but the same problem occurred.  I do not
have this problem when I log into the console, regardless of window
manager.

Any suggestions on where to look would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

Sebastien

P.S.  This problem did not occur before I upgraded to 6.2.

-----

Sebastien Korner
High Plains Climate Center
14 LW Chase