Re: Disable the pager?

Ok thanks I removed the Desk Guide and its behavior was what I was
expecting except when I minimize an application.  It creates a half icon
on the far left corner of my screen.  By half an icon I mean only the
bottom half or third or so of the icon is shown.  I don't care for the
icons on the far left of my desktop.  The half icon is definitely a bug
, but it there a way I can disable the icons for minimized apps... since
I already have the apps in my Tasklist.  GNOME 1.0.X did not have these
icons for minimized apps.

Pat