Re: galeon

where is the mozilla_five_home found?  do I have to be in that directory to run
the export command?  One other thing is there anywhere that I can get an rpm of
mozilla 16 b/c I don't think I installed this one correctly.  It works but only
if I run it from a terminal.  What I did was gunzip and tar vxf  then in the
package directory I type in ./mozilla and it runs...is that all there is to it?