Missing pixmaps in gnome-applets-1.1.9

Found a similar problem with the gnome-applets-1.1.9 patch: the compile
failed on the blue sound-monitor theme. Both the makefile and the
themedata call for the following additional images:
    led_h.png led_v.png back_tiny.png led_tiny.png

FWIW, I don't think the tiny images were *ever* part of the blue theme,
as they weren't placed in /usr/share/sound-monitor/blue by October GNOME
either. The led_[hv].png images were not in gnome-applets-1.1.8, but the
compile did not error out on them. (I grabbed the full tarball for
1.1.8, but patched it to 1.1.9).

Regards,

Barthel
--
   ld_barthel@yahoo.com | http://geocities.com/Area51/Shire/4063
gpg fingerprint: 8D3F 4BFF D36B BFCC FEE5  86A0 2AAF D3DA C395 641E

640K ought to be enough for anybody. - Bill Gates, 1981