Re: Decrease size of windows in Gnome

----- Original Message -----
From: M.J. Van der Woerd <marjo@web.de>
To: <gnome-list@gnome.org>
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2000 10:15 AM
Subject: Decrease size of windows in Gnome

> Hello dear fellow Gnome-users,
>
> My name is Marjo from The Netherlands.
> I just subscribed to the list and hope to exchange a lot of my ideas and
problems on it.
> I have a pretty vital problem and would like your assistance on it. How do
I decrease the size of my windows in Gnome, a problem which is easily
solvable on Bill's system, and probably also here. At the moment I
frequently can not close or give affirmation to a request because the whole
window is out of the rage of the screen.

> Yours sincrely,

This is a window manager problem. Which window manager are you using?
(Sawmill? Enlightenment? WindowMaker? another?)

--Ben