Decrease size of windows in Gnome

Hello dear fellow Gnome-users,

My name is Marjo from The Netherlands.
I just subscribed to the list and hope to exchange a lot of my ideas and problems on it.
I have a pretty vital problem and would like your assistance on it. How do I decrease the size of my windows in Gnome, a problem which is easily solvable on Bill's system, and probably also here. At the moment I frequently can not close or give affirmation to a request because the whole window is out of the rage of the screen.

Yours sincrely,

Marjo

url: http://home.student.uva.nl/marinus.vanderwoerd
IhrName@web.de, 8MB Speicher, Verschluesselung - http://freemail.web.de