Re: panel default location

How do I make this new setup generic?

In my personal directory under .gnome/panel.d/default I have a group of
Applet_* files that are obviously my setup.  One of these files -
Applet_Config - appears to be the master index.  In it I have all the
other Applet_* files referenced using this type of syntax:

/home/{mydirectory}/.gnome/panel.d/default/{Applet_name}

Obviously, I need the ability to change the references to
/home/{mydirectory} when adding each new user.

I was hoping that there was already some generic location that Gnome uses
to do this the first time it is accessed by a user.

Edwin Downward
	Personal Ponder Pages: http://www.vcn.bc.ca/~edwind/