Re: Gnome stock icons

You must tell configure to use /usr/X11R6/include and /usr/X11R6/lib.
If you run configure before, remake config.cache then do a configure
like this:

CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/X11R6/include" \
LDFLAGS="-L/usr/X11R6/lib" \
configure [and any options to configure]

If that still doesn't work (but it should) have a look into the
tools/convertrgb directory and check whether convertrgb has been build
correctly.

Jan