Re: Moving windows in Pager and searchable list archive

Quoting Jacques Du Pasquier on Mon, Sep 27, 1999 at 10:38:24AM +0200:
> Elliot Lee a écrit (27.9.1999/00:56) :
> > Mailing list searching is a Very Hard Problem, due to the massive number
> > of pages that need to be indexed. There's just not any free software out
> > there that can solve the problem...
>

> You can use glimpse with glimpseindex (http://glimpse.cs.arizona.edu/
> free for non commercial use -- maybe this is not enough free ?).
>
> I used successfully in similar situations (I didn't go for the
> webglimpse part, but coded the web-glimpse interface with Perl).
>
> Jacques

I dont know about free but Chuck Mead does archives of the redhat list which
seems to generate its fair share of email.  He gives a brief approach to how
he did the archiving at his website I believe.

--
Michael Perry -			 "No one can give you wiser advice
mperry@tsoft.com	   .o O	  than yourself" -Cicero